Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Default DEI Heat Sleeve on Transmission Lines ( 03-20-21 )

      Since the transmission lines are close to the downpipe on the header I decided to wrap the lines in DEI Heat Sleeve

      Name:  20210612001536-d6d27ba6-me.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  101.4 KB



      Name:  20210612001533-4c59c017-me.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  119.8 KB

      Name:  20210612001542-e99f986c-me.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  131.3 KB

      Name:  20210612001548-fc805a42-me.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  127.6 KB

      Name:  20210612001557-fdc1ec78-me.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  148.6 KB

      Looking at these hard lines I now know that I am going to have to paint them.
      Just one more thing to add to the never ending to do list.

      Name:  20210612001602-51d325b3-me.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  128.5 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com