Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Posts
      510
      Country Flag: United States
      I don't have long term review, just clicked about 5k miles after install, but is doing great. I've done some really sketchy driving and can't say anything bad, no difference in feel between it and steel line. Been checking line condition, joints for leaks, fluid level, etc. The lines are great so far.

      Running the lines/bending/flaring is a cake walk. It bends smooth and is soft enough to manipulate by hand if needed. If you do get it, run double flares as single doesn't want to seal well, tubing is thinner than steel.

      I was going to comment on your front tee fitting, I went with something a little more fun.
      https://hosting.photobucket.com/albu...unds&crop=fill

      *Jeff*
      Project Salty - 1964 4 door Malibu, beaten, neglected, red headed foster child
      Cammed LQ4 / T56 Swap Project Thread <-click to read! 😁





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com