Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Alponcho View Post
      Amazing level of detail in your work! About ready to wire my project and started thinking about supplies I'll need to have on hand, and am curious about what you keep in your tool box...particularly interested in what you use for sleeving and the best vendor for this sort of stuff
      Hi Alponcho,

      Way back on post 856 i took pictures of my wiring tool box. So you don't have to look back I
      grabbed the pictures and copied them to this post. As for where do I get my supplies, I get them from a couple places.

      Amazon for the 1/16" tech Flex as it seems no one has it but them.



      Summit for a bunch of it as they are really fast with delivery.

      www.Wirecare.com <-- very dangerous site as they have tons of really cool stuff.

      www.electricalhub.com <-- very very dangerous as they have even more cool stuff


      Here is the link to the post as I can't seem to get the pictures to follow

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...31#post1374531
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com