Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      This may seem excessive but WTH I am doing it anyway (10-16-21)

      As you all know I have issue's and because of that I gently removed all of the screws from the Notchhead clamps so I could put a
      little grease & paint in them to hopefully prevent the holes from rusting.


      Name:  20220101145631-0ed19958-me.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  151.0 KB


      I will also be removing all of the blue tape. Yea Me !!!


      Name:  20220101145636-c130fbd2-me.jpg
Views: 635
Size:  123.5 KB


      Name:  20220101145639-9de42dc9-me.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  117.4 KB


      Name:  20220101145642-bb969983-me.jpg
Views: 627
Size:  137.1 KB


      I put a very thin coat of Duplicolor paint and primer in one in all of the holes as this would be the easiest way to apply paint without getting it everywhere.


      Name:  20220101145702-50a27828-me.jpg
Views: 605
Size:  112.6 KB


      Name:  20220101145719-73979066-me.jpg
Views: 659
Size:  113.0 KB


      On a side note the Billet battery Tray Wilson Muscle Car designed makes a very nice parts tray.




      Name:  20220101145705-70f5e357-me.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  113.9 KB


      All of the Blue Tape has finally been removed from the subframe.


      Name:  20220101145716-003558d2-me.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  186.3 KB
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com