Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Today's project is making a new wire to the Alternator (01-16-21)

      Well, It's time for another update and I am getting closer to catching up this thread to where I am today.

      Today's project is making a new wire to the Alternator.

      Name:  20210519225924-5b75e734-me.jpg
Views: 821
Size:  134.7 KB

      I love the string method as you can lay out and get an almost exact length you will need when you cut your wire.

      Name:  20210519225926-ca71ddd3-me.jpg
Views: 812
Size:  126.2 KB

      Name:  20210519225931-ef9cafd1-me.jpg
Views: 803
Size:  93.1 KB

      Name:  20210519225934-015cacd0-me.jpg
Views: 830
Size:  139.0 KB

      Name:  20210519225940-105338d5-me.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  87.7 KB

      Name:  20210519225938-a11bd562-me.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  100.1 KB



      So this is one of those "sure why not now" irritating moments. Yep, the rod fell off the door handle again. Ugh !!!

      Name:  20210519230015-2b3595dd-me.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  64.3 KB

      This will make me feel better.

      Name:  20210519230017-1eb7353a-me.jpg
Views: 800
Size:  98.0 KB

      Name:  20210519230020-80e7c934-me.jpg
Views: 775
Size:  64.8 KB

      Name:  20210519230023-f4371616-me.jpg
Views: 808
Size:  76.5 KB

      How could I have used all of these tools ??

      Name:  20210519230026-bda7b8c0-me.jpg
Views: 783
Size:  191.8 KB

      All better now and door handle is back on.


      Back to the Alternator.

      Name:  20210519230233-362533e4-me.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  111.3 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com