Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 881 to 900 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Holley EFI Tank Remes Autobody ''WOW'' ( 01-17-22 )

      I dropped the Holley Tank off at Remes Autobody to get painted gloss black as I didn't like the idea of the tank being silver/gray in the back of
      the car. When I went back to pick up the tank I was expecting a nice simple black paint job. Well this is far from simple. Once again they went
      above and beyond and wow is all I can say. It is simple stunning and the crazy part is it matches the powder coating that the guys at Pro-Tek
      Powder Coating applied almost perfectly.


      Name:  20220131224408-2e9b6533-me.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  101.7 KB


      Name:  20220131224410-78e8901e-me.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  103.1 KB


      Name:  20220131224412-140c3d75-me.jpg
Views: 727
Size:  102.3 KB




      Name:  20220131224418-12e53ebe-me.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  110.0 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com