Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 841 to 860 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Fuel Line Routing & DEI Heat Protection ( 11-20-21 )

      Name:  20220115193516-305d136b-me.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  109.3 KB


      Name:  20220115193521-42f1bc09-me.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  132.0 KB


      Name:  20220115193523-1800f4fc-me.jpg
Views: 736
Size:  131.0 KB





      I need to widen this rectangular hole so the fuel line can pass through this opening safely.




      Name:  20220115193529-a14429b1-me.jpg
Views: 615
Size:  131.8 KB

      Name:  20220115193536-93d6d02d-me.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  126.0 KB

      Name:  20220115193637-f97b3dc0-me.jpg
Views: 540
Size:  126.4 KB


      I installed the DEI Heat shield and EXO-Sleeve.


      Name:  20220115193709-9162f1ae-me.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  124.2 KB


      Name:  20220115193716-8ca5147b-me.jpg
Views: 611
Size:  131.9 KB


      I am still trying to figure out if I am going to secure the line to the firewall or just let it hang from the fuel rail. Which doesn't sound good as I type this.


      Name:  20220115193724-ff3131d9-me.jpg
Views: 587
Size:  110.8 KB

      This is the final AN fitting that I need to finish the fuel line.


      Name:  20220115193729-2560874b-me.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  160.6 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com