Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 821 to 840 of 949

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States

      Holley Sniper Injector Harness Cleanup ( 10-16-21 )

      I have one of the early Holley Injector harness that has a white tag for the injector number which is just ugly so I rolled each label and
      then wrapped in clear electrical tape. These will be hidden under the Tech-Flex wrap.


      Name:  20220101145724-705f73e4-me.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  99.9 KB


      Name:  20220101145725-e55fdbfa-me.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  85.4 KB


      Name:  20220101145721-97f8757b-me.jpg
Views: 599
Size:  105.6 KB


      I printed new labels that I applied to each injector plug. However, they will most likely fall off but it will just make it easier to put them
      where they belong when I plug everything in for the last time.


      Name:  20220101145743-86bfc5fe-me.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  105.4 KB


      I also redid the wire wrap so the wires would be hidden from view.


      Name:  20220101145747-ffaf6a0a-me.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  104.0 KB




      Name:  20220101145830-cae0ecdf-me.jpg
Views: 572
Size:  101.7 KB


      Name:  20220101145748-b064fb92-me.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  104.7 KB
      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com