Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Allen, TX
      Posts
      1
      Country Flag: United States

      67 Mustang Fender Flaring Question

      I really like the way Total Control Products flared out the front fenders and rear quarter panels on their race car and am working on doing the same to my 1967 Mustang, but I cant seem to find much information on how they did the work. Has anyone got any tips or know of a thread where someone did something similar like this? I have started on one fender as a "test" and believe I can accomplish the task on the ones I will be using, but as always, any tips or pointers would greatly be appreciated!



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      193

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jan 2010
      Location
      SLC. UT
      Posts
      368
      This is very interesting as I'm getting ready to do the same thing on my 67.
      Wondering if making a wooden jig of the curve would be any help.
      it says they used a jack on the inside of the front.

      good link iadr!

      Jeff -- 96 Mustang - 2V Stroked Modular Turbo // 13 RAPTOR // 67 Mustang Fastback build - Coyote 5.0


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com