Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 69

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      very nice project! good work!

      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      yucaipa, ca.
      Posts
      107
      Nice looking project. It really seems simple looking at a thread of your build but I know the installation of those tubs took some time, just tedious work. Great job so far though looks like its gonna be a real nice car in the end.

      Ive owned my nova for 12 years and finally got to start it. Much like alot of gents here I will run out of money before time or ambition. I know how hard it can be to find the time as I work alot of overtime myself. Makes it all the more fun to work on it though when that time comes.

      Seems you keep stumbling upon good deals on parts. That always makes things nice.
      Marc Albright
      66 Nova Chevy II
      DSE chassis
      Engine Builder undecided... Any offers?
      Just starting build April 2010

      Follow my build at:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...quot-1966-Nova

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by malbright View Post

      Ive owned my nova for 12 years and finally got to start it. Much like alot of gents here I will run out of money before time or ambition. I know how hard it can be to find the time as I work alot of overtime myself. Makes it all the more fun to work on it though when that time comes.
      Love love love the Nova. That is going to be one awesome ride.

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Lake Tillery NC
      Posts
      841
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice Camaro!! I have been working on mine 5 years!! It always nice to see somebody progress on thieir project!
      Michael Tucker
      Project "Trouble" 1969 Camaro DSE subframe, quadrilink, 13" wilwood brakes, Rated X Rushforths, LS2/T56
      1968 Camaro

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jul 2008
      Location
      ohio
      Posts
      1,135
      Country Flag: United States
      looking good are you building this in your garage?
      keep the wheels a spinning and the Beavers a grinning(burt reynolds-smokey and the bandit)

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by craigs73 View Post
      looking good are you building this in your garage?
      Yep, thanks.
      It's my second garage, I call it my shop. Here it is before and after the build.
      I bought this house specifically because it had the space for this.
      Attached Images Attached Images    




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com