Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 69

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      I also put in a DSE tub kit.







    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2007
      Location
      Bay Area, CA
      Posts
      108
      Country Flag: United States
      I agonized over the wheels/tires for about two months. So many options, and not knowing for sure what I wanted to do as far as paint was concerned, I could not decide until I saw photos of John Ulaszek's 1972 Nova with a set of CCW C14's in brushed titanium. I had never seen these wheels before, but once I saw them, I knew I had to have them.
      I had a custom set made with matching 1" lips for both front and rear. The fronts are 18'X9" with a 265/35/18 and the rears are 18"X12' with a 335/30/18. I bolted the fronts on and mocked up the rears and love the way it looks. The photos don't do these wheels justice, they look incredible in person.







    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com