Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by HotRod47 View Post
      Andrew, Thanks for that info. I have already emailed them and asked for it to be edited. I did get a quick response where they said my concern had been sent to their Content department. Time will tell what they do. I'll be watching.
      The polite thing for them to have done was to get in touch with you, tell you what they want to do, ask permission to use your images, and offer you the opportunity to proof the story. I guess even that is too much in the age of instant content generation.

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com