Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 530

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      Location
      CT.
      Posts
      742
      Quote Originally Posted by OLDFLM View Post
      Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Anyone?

      Lol...... Still plugging away. Have had to do some travel for work so that has slowed me a bit, but I am still on track. Sadly with the wiring and small details being done it isn't things that show up in photo's for an update.

      My goal all winter was to have the car done and in time for the Goodguys show in Rhinebeck, NY. While I still plan on having it done by then, I just found out that our town has scheduled graduation for the high school seniors that same weekend. I'm not sure my oldest daughter would really understand me missing her graduating for a car show!? Lol..... Looks like my first big event will be the Syracuse Nationals now. I'll be there for work anyway in the PPG booth, and have the car outside in the show.




      Glenn

      1955 Chevy BelAir
      1951 Chevy 3100
      1987 Chevy Silverado

      My last project....
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...my-72-Maverick!!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com