Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 7 of 7
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Corona, CA
      Posts
      1,948
      Country Flag: United States

      Rushforth Fuel, in Black, 69 Camaro pics

      This is to help with all of our customers that constantly ask for photos of different finished wheels, and want to see it on their car.

      Here's a 69 camaro with black powder coated Fuel's with a polished lip.

      They are 18x8 fronts, and 18x10 rears.

      Who says you can't put 10's on the back of a 69 camaro? Here is Rushforth's 4th camaro with 10's on the back.






      The sun was directly above the car, so I had no light to shine directly on the wheel. We are putting Baer's new 6 piston kit on this car, so I will have better photos of this car in about a month!

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2006
      Location
      Monterey Peninsula
      Posts
      2,150
      Looking good Jon...I'm living proof that 18x10's will fit in the rear of a '69 Camaro,no problem.

      What b/s did you set that car up with and what size tires?
      '67 Buick Skylark GS400 funny car "Ingenue" 8/10 HRM / Gasoline (Swedish) cover & feature 2/12
      World's only Buick-powered Buick Funny Car!
      Used to be known as musclecarjohn

      www.buickfunnycar.com
      http://www.facebook.com/ingenuebuickfunnycar

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Southern California
      Posts
      203
      They wheels get lost.. its just the pic though im sure they look amazing in person, nice wheels,

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Corona, CA
      Posts
      1,948
      Country Flag: United States
      Yes, the sun was right above us, so there is no light on the wheels. I'll post better photos after the brakes go on.



    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2004
      Posts
      60
      Black wheels are tough to photograph. Since puting black centered wheels on my car, I find it extremely difficult to get a good pic that shows the wheels nicely.

      Super nice wheel, BTW

      Robb

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by EastCoast
      ......Since puting black centered wheels on my car, I find it extremely difficult to get a good pic that shows the wheels nicely.............
      Take the pictures when the sun is low in the sky. Very early morning or evening. Experiment with the flash. Use a tri-pod at dusk.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2006
      Location
      Corona, CA
      Posts
      1,948
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70
      Take the pictures when the sun is low in the sky. Very early morning or evening. Experiment with the flash. Use a tri-pod at dusk.

      Andrew
      Thanks, all things I know, but the customer drove in, we put the wheels on, and he had to skip out quickly. It was the only shot I was going to get of the car until it comes back for brakes. Thank you though, we'll have better photos of it soon.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com