Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Results 1 to 20 of 45
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Girard Ks
      Posts
      71

      1959 Rambler Wagon

      I have a 1959 2 door wagon. I have had it for 12 years or so. I thought it was time to get started on it. It is getting a full tube chassis with a mustang II front end, ford 9 inch rearend. I got my new Tires and Wheels in today they are the boyd coddington magentos, the front are 17x7 and the rear is 17x10. I have a few pics of the car But i cant get them to show up on here??????? could somebody help me please

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      739
      use photobucket.com or email them to me and I will post for you [email protected]

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      739
      Slide show of the 59 wagon below...

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Jul 2005
      Location
      florida
      Posts
      739

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Jun 2006
      Posts
      728
      Ferrambo part deux? Cool project!

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Apr 2008
      Posts
      310
      Quote Originally Posted by hdesign
      Ferrambo part deux? Cool project!
      I thought the same thing lol, that ferrambo is one very sick car.



    7. #7
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Girard Ks
      Posts
      71
      Well its being awhile but i have mad some progess got it on the ground and rolling motor and trans is in it. Getting ready to built my firewall and floor pans. Here are so more pics.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Aug 2007
      Location
      Tennessee
      Posts
      499
      Country Flag: United States
      That looks killer


    9. #9
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      iceland
      Posts
      1,859
      Country Flag: Iceland

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Feb 2006
      Location
      Idaho Falls, Id
      Posts
      1,341
      Subscribing. Nice project
      Traven

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Nov 2008
      Location
      Iceland
      Posts
      896
      Country Flag: Iceland
      Quote Originally Posted by 1971CHEVELLE View Post
      Rambler is very cool car keep us posted....
      indeed but it need lot of work

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      dayton, oh
      Posts
      952
      badass!
      dave.t
      86 Olds 442 - Project If It Ain't Broke, Take It Apart and Fix It
      74 Javelin AMX - stocker

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Mar 2009
      Location
      overseas
      Posts
      3,434
      Country Flag: United States
      very nice man
      Kevin S. (overseas in Germany)
      1963 Chevrolet Impala 2d ht Coupe

      www.CruznArt.com
      CRUZN - Automotive Artworks

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Girard Ks
      Posts
      71
      Well I got the radiator mounted and got me a fuel cell the other day. Its slowy getting there.

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Jun 2007
      Location
      Dayton Ohio
      Posts
      1,283

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Oct 2008
      Location
      texas
      Posts
      529
      Country Flag: United States
      way cool ride!
      This is Larry Callahan adding to Rocky's profile.

      I'm sorry to say that we have lost Rocky.

      RIP....

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Girard Ks
      Posts
      71
      well been awhile since i been on here. Gettn alot closer to gettn the car done. all the wiring is done, floors are all done and firewall done. Working on gettn the air ride done right now. then the brakes and fuel line are next. Lots of crazy stuff going on with life. DIVORCES suck. lol lol

    18. #18
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      670
      Country Flag: United States
      new pics or it didn't really happen ... lol
      Rich
      1969 Camaro (in hibernation)
      1972 K5 Blazer - LQ9, 4L80e, NP205, D60, AAM 14BFF => http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=423432


    19. #19
      Join Date
      Mar 2008
      Location
      Girard Ks
      Posts
      71
      well put some ol cheap hot rod back paint on it today. I was bored. Ill post some pics this weekend for you MCMLXIX. lol

    20. #20
      Join Date
      May 2007
      Location
      Las Vegas
      Posts
      670
      Country Flag: United States
      Theres a 4 door sedan around here for sale on CL... there was a 2 door a while back that I wanted... but I need to concentrate on one project at a time... so that means I now have to live vicariously through your build...
      Rich
      1969 Camaro (in hibernation)
      1972 K5 Blazer - LQ9, 4L80e, NP205, D60, AAM 14BFF => http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=423432


    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com