Results 1 to 20 of 45
Thread: 1959 Rambler Wagon
Hybrid View
-
06-03-2008 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Location
- Girard Ks
- Posts
- 71
1959 Rambler Wagon
I have a 1959 2 door wagon. I have had it for 12 years or so. I thought it was time to get started on it. It is getting a full tube chassis with a mustang II front end, ford 9 inch rearend. I got my new Tires and Wheels in today they are the boyd coddington magentos, the front are 17x7 and the rear is 17x10. I have a few pics of the car But i cant get them to show up on here??????? could somebody help me please

-
06-03-2008 #2use photobucket.com or email them to me and I will post for you [email protected]
06-03-2008 #3Slide show of the 59 wagon below...
06-03-2008 #4
06-03-2008 #5Ferrambo part deux? Cool project!
06-03-2008 #6I thought the same thing lol, that ferrambo is one very sick car.
Originally Posted by hdesign
03-18-2009 #7
Registered User
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Location
- Girard Ks
- Posts
- 71
Well its being awhile but i have mad some progess got it on the ground and rolling motor and trans is in it. Getting ready to built my firewall and floor pans. Here are so more pics.
03-18-2009 #8





Reply With Quote