Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

SLP T-ram Fuel injection Firehawk

I have on of these ultra rare set ups. I may swap it in place of my Holley stealthram, I'm looking for flow numbers for the T-ram. It sure look wicked cool! Anyone? It may go up for sale

[email protected]

I cant give you any actuall flow #'s but they are decent. They flow the same as a SuperRam/HSR combo..

Prob shine in diff RPM areas because of the design diff.

You can find some info over on the camaro forums
      http://thirdgen.org/techbb2/showthre...highlight=TRam

It Deff looks better then a HSR. Ihave had almost one of every TPI setup. HSR/SR/LTR setup/MR/Lt1 everything but a T Ram..lol.

For looks Id say go with the T Ram. It should perform just as well as the HSR and look better!
      92 Vert | 383 LT1 | Ported heads | Callies dragon slayer crank & rods | JE Pistons | Novi 2000 supercharger | SLP Headers | spohon suspension |TH400 | 9bolt with 3.45's.

Hey man, we were just exchanging emails this week. I will get you the results of those tests...like I said, the HSR did alot better than every other intake. I am in those thirdgen.org posts over there as Raptor Pilot in 99% of the T-RAM stuff.

Questions- Are you using an auto or manual trans? If auto, you are going to need the cruise/auto cable bracket. Do you have the custom fuel lines? Water neck?
      '70 Formula 400 PT Project
      '88 GTA Notchback

t-ram

The cable bracket appears to be modified. I will be using a manual trans. I would like to use this, but it's value may sway me to let it go. I do have quite a lot invested. It just looks soooo cool. Hey by the way will it clear tall valve covers? It looks aweful close???

thanks

It'll be tight. Never seen one with tall's. I doubt it will.
      '70 Formula 400 PT Project
      '88 GTA Notchback

I am looking to sell it first $2000 obo

Country Flag: United States
      Might be interested. I emailed you and never got a response. Do you still have this? Can you send me some pic's and give me a rundown of what all you have with it? [email protected].

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com