Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Payton King View Post
      Lookin' very racy! I forgot how flat the bottom of your car is. Do you have a trans cooler too?

      No trans cooler for now, I probably wouldn't be running the rear cooler, except for the fact that it came with the center section.

      Took the car out for its first run with the new rear, I already don't like the Detroit!!!, sounds like all the loose change fell out of my pocket into the differential everytime I make a turn, and I see no way that that won't upset the car in turns. The car has always been so tight, I think these last changes have loosened it up a bit, and are going to have me spinning out on every turn until I get used to it. Should be like a differnt car, I can't wait.

      Ron Schwarz





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com