Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I haven't even touched the car since VIR, but it will be painted by RTTH. I am going to the Grand Prix race here in Baltimore this weekend, then the clock will start running on my mad dash to get the car in color before the 22nd. I still need to make rear bumper brackets, fit the poorly fitting bumper, fabricate the rear splash pan, and sand and paint the whole whole car. No problem, I'm only working 10 hour days at my regular job, sleep is highly over rated anyway. The paint should still be wet when it goes on the trailer for Pigeon Forge. With the amount of abuse the road courses put on paint, I'm not making it too nice, so I won't cry when the thing gets sandblasted at speed.

      The glass in the car is glass, the rear window is 45 years old.

      Ron Schwarz





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com