Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 2412

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2007
      Posts
      41


      Some inspiration...now you just have to find some guy who will let you drive his souped up Nissan and wreck it so you can salvage the drive train...lol Seriously though, if you can find an engine and trans cheap enough that will give the performance you want... use it, who cares what make it is! By the way, I think I can see a couple of welders (Mig and Tig perhaps) as well as a torch and lots of other essential build it yourself tools in your posts...why not try welding in patches for the panels. you could just cut them from a donor fender and pound them to shape, then weld them in. You can allways smooth it out with filler afterword and it would have to last longer. I know I am getting way ahead of your build, but what colors are you thinking?






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com