Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast
    Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2412

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just procured this unit to keep the driveway plowed out. Super sexy ride, with 39" tires which come half way up the side glass on the Mustang. Top speed is about 45mph, with wicked flat head power.






      Ron Schwarz


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      What is it?

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      It's a 1954 Dodge power Wagon

      Ron Schwarz

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,043
      That shovel on the back sure is sexy!!!!
      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Sep 2013
      Location
      sw Kansas
      Posts
      1,661
      Country Flag: United States
      "wicked flathead power" I'll be laughing about that for a long time. I have a 47 Dodge truck that I believe has the same engine.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,043
      Sick minds think alike!

      1962 Willy's M170 stretch Ambulance Jeep.

      I pick this up next week!

      Nothin like ole Military power!
      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Haven't been on and looked over at this thread in quite a while. For some reason, and I really don't know why, this thread has over 3/4 of a million hits. I know I've said it before. When I started this build, I thought it would have had no interest at all due to the low budget. Hell, now I want to start working on it again and see if we can get the stupid thread to a million.LOL
      Ron Schwarz

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The Netherlands
      Posts
      1,507
      Country Flag: Netherlands
      How is the other car coming along Ron?
      1st 2nd
      Pro-Touring outside the USA !
      Martin's Camaro Page

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I was really close to burn out on the other car, so I stepped away for a while. Been working on some other funky projects which seemed much less stressful that are close to being completed. Once they are done I feel I can hit the AMX hard and stay on it until completion. I will keep you posted.
      Ron Schwarz

    10. #10
      Join Date
      May 2008
      Location
      Austin, Tx.
      Posts
      1,539
      Country Flag: United States
      Hey Ron,

      Long time since we have conversed! I hope things are going well for you.

      I, too, purchased a military vehicle for some fun and a change of pace!

      Here's my tailgate vehicle for Texas A&M's home football games:







      It's got 46" tires on it, it holds about 20 people in the bed and everyone loves to tour around all of the tailgate areas blaring out the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band songs! I have 5,000 watts of PA speakers and subwoofers playing off of my iPad!
      Ray
      FEW FRILLS, just BIG CHILLS!!!
      1972 VW Bug (427LS/T56 Magnum/9"-3.70 gears)
      18"x10-1/2" (315/30/18) Front, 18”x12" (335/30/18”) Rear
      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...-Lady-Bug-quot

    11. #11
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 454bug View Post
      Hey Ron,

      Long time since we have conversed! I hope things are going well for you.

      I, too, purchased a military vehicle for some fun and a change of pace!

      Here's my tailgate vehicle for Texas A&M's home football games:







      It's got 43" tires on it, it holds about 20 people in the bed and everyone loves to tour around all of the tailgate areas blaring out the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band songs! I have 4,000 watts of PA speakers and subwoofers playing off of my iPad!
      Ray,

      You're also ready for the Zombie Apocalypse!

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Like the Lady Bug, that is an over the top project, but I can't think of a better tailgate vehicle. Funny how fun trumps work every time.
      Ron Schwarz

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Just got back from Bill's cruising the Smokies. Car ran flawlessly, event was very fun. Ended up renting a cabin up on the side of the mountain, the peace and tranquility was for sure interrupted. Got more then one nasty look when I fired up and cruised down the mountain early Sunday morning. Every cabin I passed someone had run to the window or front door, to see what the hell was going on.

      Ron Schwarz

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      2,788
      Country Flag: United States
      If I was there and you passed by my window I would have been chasing you down the street begging you to stop so I could look at the car.

      Quote Originally Posted by Ron S View Post
      Just got back from Bill's cruising the Smokies. Car ran flawlessly, event was very fun. Ended up renting a cabin up on the side of the mountain, the peace and tranquility was for sure interrupted. Got more then one nasty look when I fired up and cruised down the mountain early Sunday morning. Every cabin I passed someone had run to the window or front door, to see what the hell was going on.

      marty-mj
      GarageScene.net High Speed Welding KDHotrods RecoveryRoomInteriors WegnerAutomotive Autometer Ride-Tech

    15. #15
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Burlington KY
      Posts
      357
      Country Flag: United States
      love the car! Ive seen this car posted to so many other forums its not funny. When i searched "widebody mustang" two years ago when i bought my 64, your car popped up! Glad to see its still being put to good use, hopefully in the next year or so my LS motored mustang will be kicking ass too...
      "Racing is life. Everything else is just, waiting"

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      OUT-****ing STANDING ride. It looks like its begging to have the wheels driven off of it...

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Oct 2007
      Location
      Wa
      Posts
      567
      Was on Speedhunters and saw this, looks like Ken Block drew some inspiration from this.
      Bob

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      New Hampshire
      Posts
      26
      Country Flag: United States
      What did ron use for a frame? Also what brand wheels where the first ones he had?

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      The frame was home grown, the wheels were made by Speedline. They have long since been discontinued, every once in a while I see a set on Ebay though. Went to post a few frame pics, forgot how elaborate that chassis was, and how much I like build pics. lol







      Ron Schwarz

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      1,863
      Country Flag: United States
      I know its not Pro Touring, figured some guys here might dig it, but I know I posted it here, so I guess I'll finish it here. The old Dodge M37 Power Wagon I bought got the full treatment, Big Block (the wicked flat head wasn't so wicked) 727 auto, NP205 transfer case, and a pair of Dana 60 rears. Humm Vee wheels with run flats that you can shoot with a gun are cool, but my favorite is the dash mounted shifter, out of a 60's dodge motorhome.























      Ron Schwarz

    Page 103 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com