Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Rear Disk for 77 Trans-am
-
01-10-2005 #1
New to Pro-Touring
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Posts
- 64
Rear Disk for 77 Trans-am
I am trying to fit rear disk brakes on my car . I want to keep my factory 15x8 snowflake wheels and would like to buy the Baer touring or the Rod and Drag system for it. The touring seems to be a bit to big with its 12" rotor but they do offer a kit. The Rod and drag will fit but they do not show a kit and the help line was not much help other than to tell me its not shown in the catalog so there must be a problem fitting it to this car due to possible problems with shock locations or something like that. Does any one know what will fit ? The template shows the touring kit just slightly rubbing the inside of the wheels. I was wanting to go with a more modern system and not use the crappy stock type calipers that everyone says suck.
Thanks !!



Reply With Quote