Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 20
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41

      Pics of my 2 Chevelles and GTO Convertible

      I just joined Pro-Touring a few days ago at the recommendation of a good friend of mine. I've been into muscle cars for many years, and have owned a few I wish I still had ('68 Shelby GT350 Convertible, triple black '67 427/400 Corvette Convertible, red/red '70 Chevelle SS454 Convertible).

      Here's a few pictures of my "toy's...

      1970 Chevelle Malibu cloned into an SS. 78,000 original miles. In southern California all it's life until brought into Tennessee 2 years ago. Power steering, brakes, tilt wheel, air conditioning, Hotchkis springs, Bonspeed Huntington wheels.




    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      My LeMans Blue '69 Chevelle...


    3. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      My '72 GTO Convertible. This car is really a LeMans Sport Convertible I cloned into a GTO. The car was really loaded from the factory with power steering, brakes, windows, locks, power driver's seat, top, air conditioning, buckets, AM/FM with 8 track, tilt wheel.




    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      A few more GTO pics...




    5. #5
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      And finally, my 32k mile '91 NSX...


    6. #6
      Join Date
      Jun 2005
      Posts
      13
      Nice rides. Welcome.



    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2003
      Location
      Arvada, Co
      Posts
      2,119
      Country Flag: United States
      I am guessing someone likes red. Welcome, I hope you find the site usefull.
      Brian


      I have an unlimited budget. That bad part is I have already used it up.

    8. #8
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Red is good...Welcome...

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    9. #9
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Atlanta GA
      Posts
      7,477
      i feel you on the red thing.. ALL of my cars are black.

      nice lineup

    10. #10
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      Finally got to drop the top today...




    11. #11
      Join Date
      May 2005
      Location
      Fontana, CA
      Posts
      4,960
      Country Flag: United States
      They all look really good. Welcome to the site.
      Nick R.
      69 Camaro - 383, 700R4, 12 bolt 3.55, Hotchkis, Bilstein, Global West, Morris Classic
      08 HHR SS - Still Stock for now
      Do you still believe in all the things that you stood by before? Are you out there on the front lines, or at home keeping score?
      Do you care to be the layer of the bricks that seal your fate? Would you rather be the architect of what we might create?

    12. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2006
      Location
      fort myers florida
      Posts
      200
      I have a thing for red A body's

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Oct 2005
      Location
      Ferndale, WA
      Posts
      766
      Country Flag: United States
      all the cars look great! Are those 17's or 18's on the chevelle? I was looking into those wheels and I like'em! Welcome to the site
      72 Chevelle Done!

      67' Hell Camino- Under the knife

      Some day: Porsche GT3/ C6R inspired 69

    14. #14
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      The wheels on the '70 are Bonspeed Huntingtons, and are 17x8 front and 17x10 rear with 245/45-17 's in the front and 275/40-17's in the rear.

      The wheels on the '69 are Billet Specalties Vintecs, and are 17x7 front and 17x8 rear with 245/45 and 255/50 tires.

      Here's a picture of a rear Bonspeed wheel.


    15. #15
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      Just bought another car yesterday to add to my small collection. Here's a few pics...




    16. #16
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      12
      Nice rides, is the supra the TT? Welcome

    17. #17
      Join Date
      Dec 2004
      Location
      HILLBILLY HOLLYWOOD, TENNESSEE!!!
      Posts
      2,043
      Hey Mikey,

      Any survivors in those accidents!!!!!
      Mike

      Remember, "Drive Fast, Turn Heads, Break Hearts!"

      www.musclecardeals.com

    18. #18
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      Quote Originally Posted by SM377
      Nice rides, is the supra the TT? Welcome
      No, it's an NA car.

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Apr 2007
      Posts
      41
      Quote Originally Posted by vintageracer
      Hey Mikey,

      Any survivors in those accidents!!!!!
      No, no survivors...but I'm sure that my son, Brad, for sure wishes I hadn't survived, so he'd get the Supra ASAP instead of waiting until he graduates from college in (hopefully) 4 years.

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Jun 2002
      Location
      Long Island, NY
      Posts
      11,320
      Country Flag: United States
      Great cars, Mike. Welcome to the site.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com