Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

looking for corbeau GT8 seats

hey everyone, im looking for a pair of corbeau GT8 fix back seats,corbeau has discontinued the seat ( i have no idea why it looks fantastic) i got 2 high performance pontiac issues and thay showed a 76 Fire Am article from a motertrend mag from back in the day, thay were made by herb adams and called the offerings, VSE (very special equipment). corbeau suplied the seats, the GT8 fix back. if anyone knows of where i can get a pair new or old good condition or used and in need of recovering, please le tme know, ill even pitch in a cut for the person to lands me a pair. any info on this would me most welcome. thanks

Attached Images Attached Images      

Country Flag: United States
      have you tried emailing diff places that show they have them? they might still have some availble

http://www.racing-seats-usa.com/gt8.html
      Matt

yeah iv been trying for almost 2 weeks now, thay have em on there website, but when i call thay no longer have em instock. i guess thay dont update there web pages very often. i know of the corbeau GT7, its similer to the GT8 but its not that great looking compared to the GT8, also not a fixed back seat. i hope someone outthere sees this and knows of a pair somewhare. heres hoping.

Used Corbeau Seats On Ebay

Follow the link below, not exactly the GT8, but you may be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Corbeau-High-Bac...QQcmdZViewItem
      Attached Images Attached Images  

I forgot - the above are in England so shipping will be expensive.

On another note, I called Corbeau on some custom seats for my Trans Am and talked to JT (Jeremy) at (801) 255 3737. They will not modify frames, but they will do custom materials for (I think it was $230). You can send them custom material and have your own material embroidered and they will install it for you. On corbeau.com the clubman is close to the GT8, so if you found the material you wanted and had them install it you may get the look you want. Just another option. They said they would use the bright blue T/A vinyl on the Forza seats if I sent the material I had to match my interior.

Country Flag: Canada
      Reviving this old thread. I have three of these old original seats. Located in Victoria BC if anyone needs them. Cant seem to upload a picture but do have pictures. Thx.
      72 firebird , SD performance 464" 455,KRE D ports, EZ EFI,Dougs 1 3/4,3.5" custom oval exhaust,TKO600,Kore 3 C5/C6,DSE subframes,Full cage by Radical Rides(Thanks Dave,Johnny,Campbell,Bill,Lee and Gabby!!)

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com