Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 232

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      TEXAS
      Posts
      155
      Country Flag: United States
      I will be/am selling the original motor we had planned for the car. It was built for and originally in the Mark Stielow built Malibu "Malitude". The new owner (Jody Bernard) who purchased it from Mark decided to put an LS twin turbo in its place so I bought the motor with less than 1000 miles on it. It's a Nelson Racing Engines built twin turbo 372" small block chevy. I will post it shortly with details. A sweet deal for someone looking to go TT. In the mean time you can look up Mark Stielow "Malitude" for old article or Jody Bernarnd Malibu "malitutde" for details of the car with the LS TT in it. A sweet ride either way.

      Burn em’ while we have em’. Fossil fuels and rubber tires till the end!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com