Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 61 to 80 of 311

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2005
      Location
      IN/MI border
      Posts
      1,920
      Country Flag: United States

      Buddy P's '68 Camaro progress post

      Figured I'd start a "official" post to keep adding as the project slowly continues. It's been just over 2 years now but at least have a couple small things to show for.

      Here's some pics of how it sets on this day... Just picked up the shell from being sandblasted. Unfortunatly that also shows what your actually working with, so now my pass. toe panel that I thought was solid, isn't so. Same with the metal behind the bottom part of where the front window would go. Must have rusted from the inside out because the outside was nice and smooth. Not sure how I'm going to go about repairing either of those spots without getting into a whole new mess of things. Guess I'll keep my eye out for a more solid shell. To top that off I also had my original cowl hood blasted only to find out the cowl portion is loaded with bondo. Got the doors and a few other misc panels blasted and coated as well. Am now waiting for my cowl panel and other misc. items to get finished at the powdercoaters.
















    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com