Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Not the back ones. We cut out the wheel tubs (well, and even notched the frame a little bit) and set the back ones underneath the car so we could get a good measurement with the look we were after. I'll be ordering the rearend to fit next week.



      As for the front ones, I'm assuming I will have to, although it'll be a while before I know how big. Since I'm having the wheels cut down, we're waiting till the car is completely back together again so we can stick the wheel inside the fenderwells and hopefully get the size right the first time.

      I snapped this picture the other day with the wheel on, it's not the best angle... but you can tell it's not going to work as is. This is no spacers. It's definitely hitting the tie rod end and pretty darn close to the frame all the way around.

      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com