Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      That's a good question. I'm still not quite sure. My nephew is supposed to come over this weekend with his car, which has the same wheels on it that I've got for the front. My plan is to put one of his on the front of mine so I can mess around with spacers and see where we stand. From what I've heard from others running the same type wheels, I'll probably have to cut them down some... we'll see.

      The LQ4/9's are the iron blocked 6.0L motors. My plan ... right now... is to do a L92 head / L76 intake swap and then find an appropriate cam and hope for the best. I met with a guy the other night who is here local (he's actually a new member here, Nick@HPM) and has some pretty radical stuff going on over at this shop ... read, twin turbo Z06... I won't be getting that crazy, but feel pretty comfortable he can steer me in the right direction.

      Exciting stuff going on... just no new stuff.... yet.

      Dan

      Quote Originally Posted by trapin
      Dan...what are you doing for wheels on the front, I know you had some issues with clearance awhile back.

      Great progress so far. That thing is gonna be fun to drive. LQ4/9...refresh my memory, is that the all-aluminum 5.3 liter?


      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com