Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Quote Originally Posted by Nick@HPM View Post
      Dan I would like to come by and check this car out at some point.
      I agree with you on the wheels... I love these wheels on the car.



      I have had weldcraft do a few sets of wheels for me and I have never had an issue with them.

      I look forward to seeing it in person at some point.. are you still using the LS6 I put together for you in what seems like 10 years ago? LOl
      Yeah man, that'd be awesome. Once all this snow melts, come on by! That's good to hear that you've used Weldcraft also. They get great reviews, but I'm glad to know someone locally that has used them also. And yes, it's the same LS6 you put together for me. It sat around for so long we decided to blow it all back apart and give everything a solid cleaning before putting it together. Good times!

      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com