Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 181

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Quote Originally Posted by ragz View Post
      You absolutely nailed the rear seat delete , perfect, hope you don't mind if i use some of this for a guide , i am deleting mine as well. Car sounds awesome.
      Man I wish I could take credit for it, but it was all my interior guy. I just took it to him and said make it look good, they did the rest. BUT, feel free to copy it and improve upon it! Happy to take more pictures if you need it. It covered the DSE humps perfectly and I really like the extra stitching he did to kind of tie it into the deluxe interior package. I really dig the throw-back look of it all.



      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Saskatchewan, Canada
      Posts
      157
      Country Flag: Canada
      [QUOTE=67SSDan;1249851]Man I wish I could take credit for it, but it was all my interior guy. I just took it to him and said make it look good, they did the rest. BUT, feel free to copy it and improve upon it! Happy to take more pictures if you need it. It covered the DSE humps perfectly and I really like the extra stitching he did to kind of tie it into the deluxe interior package. I really dig the throw-back look of it all.

      Dan[/QUOTE

      More pics would be great, that delete is worth showing off, it looks like how it should have come from factory and glad you are happy to help improve my car ,Thanks

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Quote Originally Posted by ragz View Post
      More pics would be great, that delete is worth showing off, it looks like how it should have come from factory and glad you are happy to help improve my car ,Thanks
      Sure thing man! I know I borrowed TONS of ideas from other people on here. I'll grab some this week.

      Dan
      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com