Results 141 to 160 of 181
Thread: (Another) 67 Camaro project
-
05-14-2017 #141
Thanks man! Yeah, I've got a line now that gets repeated in his shop quite often "If somebody else complains about that, I'll tell them who to make the check out to... cause I'm not spending money on it!" LOL Knowing me, because of the investment I've done already, I'll fret over it until I get the first rock chip... and then I'll say screw it.
-
05-20-2017 #142Some more wiring updates. This is moving a little slower than I had hoped, BUT, there's just a lot of crap to go in! The doors should go on next week, followed by more panels, etc. That's when it'll get really exciting.
Gas tank is in and looking good. Can't wait to black out the tail panel. I think it's going to look really sharp then.

Sorry for the crappy picture... I didn't realize how smudged my phone camera was until after the fact, but you can see the dash coming together slowly here.

It's just a LITTLE tight in there. Lots of stuff.

AC unit is installed and tucked up in there as far as it will go. I wish it could be totally hidden, but oh well.

Here you can see the engine wiring is all done and hidden as much as possible. Looking nice!
06-12-2017 #143I realize and can appreciate that the wiring takes a long time, but boy it just looks like not much got done... until now!
We're rock'n and roll'n now! The front end is back on, the tail panel has been blacked out, and I FINALLY found a steering wheel and it's installed. Freaking excited!!
The HDR setting on my phone likes to screw with the red of the pin stripe (and I forget to turn it off until I get home). See the second and third pictures for a more accurate representation of the color.
06-12-2017 #144
Registered User
- Join Date
- Dec 2016
- Location
- Sacramento Valley
- Posts
- 20




Reply With Quote