Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Boring Oregon, go figure:)
      Posts
      30

      Lincoln Precision Tig 185??

      Has anyone used this new tig machine from Lincoln? If so, how does it compare to the Miller Syncrowave 180? Thanks for the feedback.
      Dan



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2003
      Location
      Maine
      Posts
      1,076

      lincoln

      i have a lincoln precision 175, same machinie, it welds great, and can do alot of things, some like miller alot, i am not biased as of yet, lincoln makes a good product.
      jake

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2004
      Location
      Boring Oregon, go figure:)
      Posts
      30
      Well, I decided to get the Lincoln Precision 185. I got a great deal locally, $1465 without the gas bottle which is better than any price I could find on the internet. I pick it up today
      Dan


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com