Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Project LS NOVA View Post
      Hi Everyone,

      I've read through a lot of posts here and there is some amazing information.

      I'm hoping to get some direction/input on where I'm at on my build.

      I have a 1971 Nova that I have the Speedtech Performance Pro Touring complete kit. I also have a a Chevy Performance connect and cruise LS376/525 with a T 56 Magnum transmission. The Nova has a 1969 Camaro dash assembly installed and I'm working on planning out the dash bezel and gauges. I've seen a lot of people use the Nova dash pad on the Camaro dash assembly and that is my goal.



      My hiccup is figuring out what dash bezel to use. I was thinking of using the Dakota Digital HDX (or RTX) gauge kit with the console but I would have to purchase the dash bezel that either has the Camaro badging or put in the clock in the middle of the speedo and tach. I didn't really consider the Holley 12.3 dash since the whole connect and cruise kit was complete but I like the way options for the 12.3 dash bezel, which would remove the concern regarding the clock/Camaro badging.

      If I go with the Holley 12.3 dash, will I have any issues with the connect and cruise? Am I replacing parts on the connect and cruise or will the Holley work with the system? I'm mechanically inclined but tuning is an area that I haven't adventured into at this point.

      I see a lot of posts about the pros of the Holley if I want to add a supercharger in the future but I'm trying to figure out compatibility issues/concerns with using the Holley system?

      Anyone done anything like this before that can help point me in the right direction or have any suggestions?

      I don't think the Holley will do a direct integration, you will likely need the standalone version and have to tap into the connect and cruise harness for data. User Andrewb70 could tell you for sure. He does work for Holley.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      I don't think the Holley will do a direct integration, you will likely need the standalone version and have to tap into the connect and cruise harness for data. User Andrewb70 could tell you for sure. He does work for Holley.
      I do not work for Holley, but I do have my own Holley EFI tuning business.

      To answer the original question, the Holley dash is not compatible with the GM ECUs over CAN bus.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com