Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 22

    Threaded View

    1. #16
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      Nashville, TN
      Posts
      24
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dontlifttoshift View Post
      People tend to not see the total package, they just hear 4.86 and think your nuts. I do think the bigger issue you will have is the split between 1st and 2nd gear is big. Since the engine spins to 7k I bet there isn't a bunch of power at 3500 which is where you will find yourself in 2nd gear for a lot of lower speed turn arounds. If you could get a 1.55 2nd gear, you would probably only need to make a 1-2 shift after launch and never shift again for most autocross courses.

      That aside, nice fab work!

      Thank you!

      There's a chance I'll change gearing around, but downshifting is more accessible on the autocross course with a dog box (for me anyway). I feel I can still threshold brake and downshift compared to my heel-toe shifting where I don't think I'm as quick or hard on the brakes.

      Instagram: jimmer_king





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com