Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 14 of 14

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2024
      Location
      New Orleans
      Posts
      6
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      I am not aware of any low profile pans for the 6L80 transmission. I recommend you raise the tunnel. If you lower the car you will need to raise the transmission to get good driveline angles.

      Don
      Don,
      I really don't want to raise the tunnel as I am a huge fan of the factory console and horseshoe style shifter and I think it would make it really tough to make all that work together. If I have too I will just stick with the 4L80 that I have. I did see a few posts on this site where guys where taking pans from a G8 and cutting them down.



      Thanks
      Carlo





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com