Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 11 of 11

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Oct 2022
      Location
      Elm City, NC
      Posts
      11
      Country Flag: United States

      Broose 68 Camaro

      I'm currently working on a 68 Camaro I purchased about 18 years ago. I had a local body shop sandblast and replace both rear quarters. I have performed the rest of the work my self. New floor pans and trunk pans welded in. Detroit Speed mini tub and subframe connectors installed. All new air ride suspension from ridetech. Currently I have a 454BBC, TKO 5 Speed, Currie 9" rear. I'm working on the body, block sanding in prep for base coat clear coat. With my limited time I have to dedicate to this project, My goal is have the paint completed by the end of summer.

      Name:  IMG_9269.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  344.4 KBName:  IMG_5083.jpg
Views: 1102
Size:  348.9 KBName:  IMG_4880.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  412.7 KBName:  IMG_4921.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  320.3 KBName:  IMG_5074.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  484.4 KBName:  IMG_5431.jpg
Views: 1061
Size:  251.0 KBName:  IMG_4880.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  412.7 KBName:  IMG_4921.jpg
Views: 1080
Size:  320.3 KBName:  IMG_5074.jpg
Views: 1091
Size:  484.4 KBName:  IMG_4891.JPG
Views: 1087
Size:  110.8 KB

      Attached Images Attached Images    





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com