Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 32

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,865
      Country Flag: United States
      What fans are you going to use? Hopefully something that moves a lot of air.

      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      What fans are you going to use? Hopefully something that moves a lot of air.
      For sure! That radiator should get moved forward so there is more room for the fan. The fan in HellCat cars is actually very similar to the 6th Gen Camaro 850 watt fan. Presumably the ECU of choice is able to output the pwm signal to run a powerful brushless fan.

      Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jun 2019
      Location
      San Jose CA
      Posts
      39
      Country Flag: United States
      I ended up removing the hood latch support and will run hood pins. This gives me plenty of room up front to move everything forward. I have the radiator mounted to the core support now.

      I'm running dual 12" spal fans with a total 2850 cfm rating. Name:  20250116_170019.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  391.4 KBAttachment 215980Name:  20250116_165708.jpg
Views: 999
Size:  412.9 KBName:  20250120_170819.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  449.9 KB

      - - - Updated - - -

      Anyone have a recommendation on a pump for the supercharger? I was looking at the davies craig EBP40.
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      1970 Sublime Challenger Hellcat Redeye swap
      https://youtube.com/@HellcatKev?si=0PCZIKhZ93x8a-7W




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com