Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 21 to 40 of 40

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      Metro Chicago, IL
      Posts
      84

      1970 amx - badidea

      So, after years and years of being gone from this forum, I'm back!



      This summer I bought a 70 AMX that had some custom metal body work done years ago so it was, IMHO, a perfect candidate for a pro-touring project. The 390\4 speed needs some love and instead I have opted to give my 2018 Denali donor 6.2L L86 a new home in it! I have the BTR Stage 2 Cam, dod\afm delete, blah blah blah. Ill ditch the 8l90e trans and look for a TR6060 or Super Magnum T56.

      Dropped the coin today on the Control Freak full suspension\steering\braking upgrades and that should be delivered in 2-3 weeks.

      Is this possibly the first 1st gen AMX to get the pro-touring treatment? I did a search here for AMX and came up with nothing?! Wish me luck (and help me find a turn-key trans!) lol
      Name:  20230605_021215965_iOS.jpg
Views: 2302
Size:  364.6 KBName:  20230605_021214122_iOS.jpg
Views: 2279
Size:  505.4 KBName:  20230605_021218248_iOS.jpg
Views: 2246
Size:  400.1 KBName:  20230605_021212282_iOS.jpg
Views: 2247
Size:  559.6 KBName:  20230605_021220300_iOS.jpg
Views: 2170
Size:  505.4 KBName:  20230606_143709269_iOS.jpg
Views: 2205
Size:  588.9 KBName:  AMC-IFS-Render-Front-Isometric.jpg
Views: 2212
Size:  780.9 KBName:  AMC-IFS-Render-Rear-Isometric-2.jpg
Views: 2223
Size:  762.2 KB




    Tags for this Thread


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com