Results 1 to 4 of 4
-
08-14-2023 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2011
- Posts
- 5
Pro-touring 1970 Chevelle convertible
Selling my pristine 1970 Chevelle Convertible Restomod. Frame-off restoration with incredibly high end pro-touring parts that learned from years of soaking in all the knowledge everyone here has been kind enough to share.
Located in Austin, TX.
This is a labor of love I spent the last 2 years assembling. Only reason for selling is that I am downsizing my collection - I have too many cars that don't get driven as much as they should. I currently have a 1959 Impala I am selling as well.
Color:
Stunning Cortez Silver with black painted stripes
New power black canvas top with glass window
Engine:
Period-correct 1970 Corvette 454
Full Holley Sniper fuel injection kit, including integrated fuel pump in a new gas tank.
Upgraded electric cooling system, custom exhaust.
Transmission:
Tremec TKX 5-spd manual
Gearing - 2.87, 1.89, 1.28, 1.00, .68
Suspension:
QA1 full Level 2 suspension kit:
Front Double-Adjustable Pro Coil Shock System
Rear Double-Adjustable Pro Coil Shock System
Upper Street Control Arms
Lower Street Control Arms
Front Sway Bar
Rear Sway Bar
Boxed Lower Trailing Arms
Adjustable Upper Trailing Arms
Adjustable Rear Frame Brace
Rear end:
3.73 12 bolt
Miller Built pro-floater kit with integrated e-brake:
(2) billet steel, Floater Adaptors
(2) billet aluminum Caliper Brackets
(2) SKF 33 spline Hub Bearing Units
(2) billet aluminum Hub Cap Seals
(2) E-brake Assemblies
(2) E-brake Cable Brackets
Wheels:
BC Forged lightweight forged aluminium monoblock wheels wrapped in new Pirelli PZeros. 20x8, 21x10
Brakes:
15" carbon ceramic brakes from GM - same used on a C7 Corvette ZR1
6 piston front, 4 piston rear custom red powdercoated 'Chevelle' calipers
Kore 3 spindles
Interior:
Red Vinyl Distinctive Industries Seats
New seat foam
New OPGI black dash pad
New Restoparts SS dash with chrome bezels
New Dakota digital HDX gauges
Vintage Air AC with new controller unit
Stereo:
Retrosounds with bluetooth
Kicker front/rear/amp
All of these modifications (outside of the frame off-restoration) were done within the past 2 years and I've only put around 600 miles on it since then. The frame-off restoration was done approximately 6 years ago but has only had around 2,000 miles total put on since then.
Title in hand, happy to jump on a call to answer any questions and send more photos / videos for prospective buyers - please DM me with your phone number for the fastest response.
I can help arrange shipping anywhere in the US or arrange an PPI.
$130,000
-
08-15-2023 #2



Reply With Quote