Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

AFPR suggestions?

It's time to buy one of the final pieces of the puzzle for my current project.

I need an AFPR that is FlexFuel compatible (so will survive E85), has AN -8 for the inlet/outlet, supports a AN -6 return line, doesn't need to support boost, and hopefully looks all anodized black.

This is for port FI, so ~43.5psi, not DI.

Most of the ones I find doing a casual search online don't fit the bill, and I think would look stupid having the boost support if I'm not using it. I'm looking for something premium with no logos that I can't remove and doesn't have that boost connector.

Thanks!
      http://www.TheFOAT.com/92GTA
      1969 Pontiac Firebird
      w/535ci IAII aluminum block, Dailey dry sump, Holley EFI (full road race build). Primer black w/black interior.
      1992 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/SLP Performance Package. Dark Jade Grey Metallic, grey leather, T-Tops.

Fore Innovations is my go-to many times, their reg is fully E85 compatible. The logo is smaller than aeromotives.

The boost port isn't always used for boost. Many hook it up to vacuum on n/a applications as well. Otherwise you can just leave it open. It doesn't hurt anything being open.

The Fore has 8AN ports but just get an 8AN o ring to 6AN adapter and there you go. I stock those too if needed.

Most regs out there that lack a logo are junk China ones that won't last.

https://protouringstore.com/collecti...tor-500-1500hp

-Dale
      Pro Touring Store: Your parts source for all things Pro Touring! We have the best prices & service from suspension, to crate engine packages, to billet accessories and much more!
      www.ProTouringStore.com
      (Not affiliated with Pro-Touring.com)

Most logos are silk-screened or painted so I can remove them. I just want to avoid a logo that's CNC'd in, but with work, even those can be filled in and refinished. Anyway, yeah that's not the main driver in my decision, just high on my "want" list lol.

Thanks for the recommendation. I've never heard of them so I'll do some due diligence and go from there. At face value it checks the boxes.

Alex
      http://www.TheFOAT.com/92GTA
      1969 Pontiac Firebird
      w/535ci IAII aluminum block, Dailey dry sump, Holley EFI (full road race build). Primer black w/black interior.
      1992 Pontiac Trans Am GTA w/SLP Performance Package. Dark Jade Grey Metallic, grey leather, T-Tops.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com