Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2022
      Posts
      2

      92 Camaro need help info front springs

      Hi everyone new to site. I'm building 92 Camaro 496 bbc I need to change front springs front end sits very low I rather it sit high any info thanks

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by mikey0oo View Post
      Hi everyone new to site. I'm building 92 Camaro 496 bbc I need to change front springs front end sits very low I rather it sit high any info thanks
      We have a lot of sponsors that make parts for 3rd gen F bodies. I would call them and get a recommendation on springs for your application.

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com