Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 151

    Threaded View

    1. #40
      Join Date
      Mar 2005
      Location
      Walton, NY
      Posts
      758
      New video with a few updates and a crazy idea underway. Cut 2 inches off the inside of another wheel and adding it to the face of a Z26 wheel. I'll just put these on the back with some fatter tires. Still gotta dial in the runout and weld em, but the initial results look good. I just bought an AC TIG a little while back for aluminum.
      Also got my Viking double adjustable Camaro struts in, needed some slight tweaking to fit...and my new strut mounts with a spherical bearing are much nicer than the poly. Also recreated the front belly pan & lip combo from my 91 with some new LED underglow. Came out nice.
      https://youtu.be/pGG6r5vP4bc









      - - - Updated - - -



      Pretty stoked I hit 31.2mpg on this last tank. I've been shooting for the 30mpg threshold since brainstorming the car. I enabled lean cruise in the P01 computer to get there, but I'm impressed that it got the job done, regardless. Finally fixed my fuel tank to click off at the pump consistently, so I can get accurate MPG readings. It also doesn't hurt that this was my "hero" route that always gets the best mileage (pretty flat & open).

      https://youtu.be/n670PpKlZ4s

      I forgot to snap a gas station pic so I tried using AI with a reference pic and it's kinda good! I refined it by asking to remove the gas pump and change the station to Buc-ee's, but it fell apart when I asked it to open the trunk and provided another reference pic. haha So I just grabbed a real photo and rolled with it for my thumbnail.
      BTW, if you guys do enjoy watching this stuff, drop a like and comment on the video. The algorithm has been pretty bad lately.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com