Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #22
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Working on the 69 Elcamino project
      Seams like everything I want to finish up on I wind up have to order more parts ��
      Started trying to finish up the A/C lines and I have plenty of fitting, just not the one I need. I got all hooked up but one. A # 10 90% fitting and it will be Tuesday before I can go to the hydraulic store to get it .
      So I move on to the brakes started putting everything together so I could bleed them out , well I got it all put together but one banjo bolt for the front calipers.
      I got the new ignition key cylinder in and installed though.
      Little here little their.Name:  F1CE4467-E218-4E9E-AA38-2DCD6B46A914.jpg
Views: 1194
Size:  539.7 KBName:  700C85F7-0B4C-4795-9D85-52E3ACE26B1E.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  380.0 KBName:  386A48AC-6D56-43C7-A52A-61CE27D4E247.jpg
Views: 1172
Size:  412.6 KBName:  992B94B2-E733-41E0-88DD-301237DEF613.jpg
Views: 1225
Size:  579.2 KBName:  027BCD1D-CF5B-4B86-9DD6-59A50535E135.jpg
Views: 1206
Size:  330.6 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com