Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #12
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      1969 Elcamino project
      Today’s work,Dash holes rough cut for the gauges . I got to hammer and dolly it back straight now. I have a love/hate relationship with hole saws.��Name:  1F502836-2953-4057-A4CB-325956C42F41.jpg
Views: 749
Size:  412.2 KBName:  894A1FE0-112C-4379-8F3A-552F7CC607B1.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  380.0 KBName:  FC514591-1954-4E1F-8405-F157FFA0AB36.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  463.4 KB
      Gauge layout and some pie cuts to get the gauges at the right angle.

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com