Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Moving towards making the exhaust from the turbo. I plan on a traditional duel exhaust out the rear.
      I have some old bullets mufflers from a car that was parted out they should be perfect for the turbo

      Name:  40640C62-BA2B-4786-AFF1-28251F59007F.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  556.3 KBName:  CE5C4B0E-5DDA-41BB-A86F-17FE50F1FA40.jpg
Views: 927
Size:  631.8 KBName:  91C11D3D-06BE-4321-85B4-0D09D4CA3568.jpg
Views: 955
Size:  507.3 KB

      Last edited by David Sloan; 03-08-2021 at 04:21 PM.
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com