Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2001
      Location
      The City of Fountains
      Posts
      16,125
      Country Flag: United States
      David,

      You got a very interesting arrangement with the crossmember on the front frame horns. Presumably it doesn't interfere with anything?

      Andrew

      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @dr__efi
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

      "You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      David,

      You got a very interesting arrangement with the crossmember on the front frame horns. Presumably it doesn't interfere with anything?

      Andrew
      Hi Andrew
      No sir it does not interfere with anything.
      I have had it all mocked of a couple times now, It is a little more trouble to get the 2nd gen trans am sway bar off but worth the effort I think. As I'm sure you know the front frames tend to sag on these a body's . This really seams to have help with that as i have done a visual test with a jack in the normal location with motor an trans. installed. (Before and after the added bar) I could not see any movement after the install that i had seen before it.
      This should also help with any frame rail flex at the steering box and idler arm location.
      Thanks for looking!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Name:  610E2A5C-D369-415E-8CF3-68CB76440164.jpg
Views: 985
Size:  580.0 KBName:  19A07E64-7566-4F5C-9F05-72FACC94061F.jpg
Views: 983
Size:  394.3 KBName:  E03A4E8C-9020-4735-83DA-697489ADB054.jpg
Views: 989
Size:  528.4 KB
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      David,

      You got a very interesting arrangement with the crossmember on the front frame horns. Presumably it doesn't interfere with anything?

      Andrew
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com