Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Update , it’s been cold but I’m loving the shop as it stays at a good working temperature of 66 degrees ��
      So back to the Elcamino. I got some more blasting done and put the frame back under the body,(squared and bolted in for the last time) it goes on the rotisserie next.Name:  F6E130A6-6146-4CF5-BB48-54E0B5BD62D3.jpg
Views: 1056
Size:  512.9 KBName:  1109CFDB-2EE4-40A5-8164-AB4069CC358E.jpg
Views: 1026
Size:  459.0 KBName:  393E83C7-B26E-4579-B180-C344892AB8F1.jpg
Views: 1060
Size:  542.1 KBName:  74D52BBC-5C4B-4BB0-8C89-049F727C5B8A.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  542.3 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com