Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 201 to 220 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Since I was doing metal work on the 69 Camaro this morning and I had put 6 hours on it.
      Took a brake to rest then back to the garage to work on the Eldog.
      I needed to make the cover for the shifter hole in the 69 Elcamino couple hours later this is what I got.Name:  22E2C001-5B76-4E83-A51E-6D46C3F20C0F.jpg
Views: 878
Size:  627.2 KBName:  38A4EB6F-A271-4221-A0E2-6DDF797E9469.jpg
Views: 874
Size:  491.7 KBName:  8568399E-690C-4999-AE07-160D3DB9B63D.jpg
Views: 832
Size:  313.3 KBName:  FD0C9777-D021-4D1F-957B-063EDDC74562.jpg
Views: 896
Size:  574.0 KB

      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com