Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 201 to 220 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2002
      Location
      Waleska Ga.
      Posts
      2,722
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by andrewb70 View Post
      Looking good!

      I am a little confused as to how the wastegates are plumbed and why they are so far back in the exhaust system.



      Andrew
      based on information I could find, the waste gates are best at a 90% before the turbo. So when the throttle pedal is let off the gas’s coming from the motor will hit the gates in a straight line to vent off excess gas’s.
      this turbo thing is an experiment for me to see if I can make it work.
      im prepared to make changes to the system in the event it doesn’t work out or I just don’t like how it works.😊
      thank you sir!
      David Sloan

      If you’re suggesting sending men with weapons of war to take my weapons of war,then I’m fairly certain that’s what’s called an act of war… and the definition of tyranny.which coincidentally is the reason for the second amendment to begin with!


      https://www.pro-touring.com/showthre...ght=fun+camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...lcamino-build!





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com