Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

Login / Register

Country Flag: United States

Hello from Tennessee

Hey everyone! I'm Wally and I've been "spying" on this site for a bit gathering info for my project. Think I've moved along far enough to jump on board. I've built a 90s V8 S-10 and ventured into Hot VWs in the past. All gone now. I acquired a 1969 Camaro, a new shop out back, and the Pro-Touring style appeals to me greatly. Looking forward to learning and sharing the ins and outs as I gather more components for the build.

Cheers!

Welcome ... I'm also in Tennessee, I was in California I worked for Steves Camaros for 10 years, spent a few more years after steves working for Gotelli speed shop in South San Francisco, moved to Indiana to work for ridetech, and then move to TN to work at Showtime motorsports, and then started my own shop in Lawrenceburg

Welcome!

Andrew
      1970 GTO Version 3.0
      1967 Cougar build
      GM High-Tech Performance feature
      My YouTube Channel Please Subscribe!
      Instagram @projectgattago
      Dr. EFI
      I deliver what EFI promises.
      Remote Holley EFI tuning.
      Please get in touch if I can be of service.

"You were the gun, your voice was the trigger, your bravery was the barrel, your eyes were the bullets." ~ Her

Quote Originally Posted by Rod View Post
      Welcome ... I'm also in Tennessee, I was in California I worked for Steves Camaros for 10 years, spent a few more years after steves working for Gotelli speed shop in South San Francisco, moved to Indiana to work for ridetech, and then move to TN to work at Showtime motorsports, and then started my own shop in Lawrenceburg

Hello. I imagine with that background going into business for yourself was the next logical step. I'm way north of you in Clarksville. Will definitely stop in to say hello the next time I'm down that way. Take care.

Welcome from East Tennessee!
      Why do termites eat houses?

Because they have
      Munchausen Syndrome.

Advertise on Pro-Touring.com